Thursday, February 6, 2014

The following is Blog post number nine. It is entitled: These Are Dangerous Times. This post gives an overview of what will be the more provocative upcoming posts in the continuing series Racial Reconciliation in America.

RACIAL RECONCILIATION IN AMERICA

THESE ARE DANGEROUS TIMES

The times in America that we are living in are dangerous beyond what some might be thinking. The danger is growing as an insanity has been loosed upon America by the spirit of anti-Christ. That is why I do what I do. Not for happiness but for responsibility to service unto my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
       Do not therefore be concerned for me that my life is devoid of pleasure for I am filled with joy in life though burdened with a sadness for my nation that I so dearly love. I am filled with love for you; daily praying for your salvation and safe keeping by God's Holy Spirit. Trusting in God that His assigned angels and ministering spirits are serving Him on your behalf my beloved friends and my family.
       In honor of Black History Month on this Saturday February 8, 2014, I will release one of the more provocative Blog posts in my series: Racial Reconciliation in America. Many upcoming posts are lengthy and I hope worthy of your time. They will challenge you. My desire is that you will pass the "Become Perfect" blog link to your friends and colleagues.
       My hope is that you will be emboldened in your heart to take seriously the quest to bring an end to the racial animus in America; that without intervention, is soon to overtake some. Let us all pray for our nation that we will rise up to our destiny to become a more perfect union.
       The upcoming blogs will deal with the following content questions and answers:
What three unresolved historical factors most affect America's race problem today?
1. Western Civilization – the just us philosophy proffered principally by the White male.
2. The Holy Bible – distortions of Holy Scripture to aid western civilization’s development and dominance.
3. The Christian Church – racism within the Christian Church leadership community.

Why is it so difficult for anyone Black or White to raise the question of race and have a civilized conversation about race relations? What three things hinder racial reconciliation? The answers to these two questions are contained within the collective conscience of the majority of America's White and Black citizens and they are related to unresolved:
1. Fear
2. Guilt
3. Resentment, and
4.     Unforgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment